Here are the links to some easy read guides you might find useful.
The first island wide election is being held in October 2020.
You must have registered to vote by 27th August 2020.
If you have registered to vote you can chose to do a postal vote.
- The ballot paper will be sent to you at home and you can fill it in there.
- Here is the easy read guide about how to apply for a postal vote. How to apply for a postal vote- easy read guide [3Mb]
- You must apply by the 25th September 2020
Where to vote
If you have chosen to go to a polling station to vote.
- All islanders can vote at the two super polling stations and also at their own Parish polling station.
- Here is the easy read guide about the polling stations. Where to vote- polling station guide [1Mb]
How to Vote
- Here is the easy read guide of what happens when you get to the polling station and how to vote. How to vote [4Mb]
- Here is the easy read guide of how to do a postal vote. How to do a postal vote [3Mb]
Information about coronavirus (Covid 19) from Mencap
A plan for staying safe designed by and for use by people with learning disabilities. Opening doors
Advice about the coronavirus- an easy read guide.
Health and well being
Easy health- With over 500 health leaflets that include pictures and very simple text, Easy Health's information is accessible to anyone with low literacy levels, including people with learning disabilities. Easy health